If your financial situation has changed you may be struggling to pay your mortgage. This is known as mortgage arrears and even one missed payment can result in legal action being taken against you.
- Switching to interest only - Adding your arrears to future payments - Taking advantage of a mortgage holiday
- Move out and let your home - Subletting a room in your home
- Some policies offer compensation for Loss of life, illness, or a drop in income - Investigate and make a claim if appropriate
- Speak to an advisor through Shelter or the Citizens Advice Bureau - Free advice via The Debt Advice Foundation, StepChange and PayPlan
- It's fast and it's free - Visit our website for a no obligation quote!